? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Day Another Person

    
    
     I Would never ever want to be another person becasue I would want no one to take my spot on earth. No one can ever become someone else but try, everyone should be themselfs' becasue everyone else is taken. If I had to be someone else for one day I would want to be Emilio.
    If I were able to choose someone I would be for just one day. I would want to be Emilio Patrick Salcido, again. I would want to be him for a day because I want to see how he sees the world. I want to know what his perspective is on everything. He is such a confusing guy. I want to be in his world one day, and experience what he goes through. I want to be in his mind as well. I want to see if he thinks a lot about the things he does before he does them. I want to know what his favorite, things are such as food, and clothing, and just see where he gets his opinion. I want to feel the way he does I want to feel his weakness and his strength. He is a great guy sometimes I want to see what kind of guy he is deep, deep inside. I want to be Emilio for one day also because I want to see the men perspective of the world I want to see how guys see the world and how do most guys hide their emotions and or how do they not have any feelings they don’t really show feelings they just seem like hard rocks.
    I would also say he is a like a cat, he wants to be independent, and on his own do his own thing not want to be touched until he comes to you, so I would want to exprience how it is to be like a cat. 

0 comments: