? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Starfish Story

    
     The smallest actions make the biggest differences! You might be playing on the beach and might face fish dying, starfishes far from home. You may not come to think or feel, if they are dying, but you might know that they can’t breathe without water, like we can’t breathe/live without oxygen.

     The moral to, “The Starfish Story” is; just bending down to pick up a starfish and rescue its life, by throwing it back in the ocean may not take long at all, but it saves it from dying. MY friend is having a bad day and I know it, I might make a difference to her day by just asking her, “What’s the matter” by giving her sympathy I might make a change and make her feel better. Same goes for me when my friends ask me questions like,” How my day is,” or if I’m sad they ask, “what’s wrong?” It makes me feel loved and happy because I’ll feel like I actually have someone there for me.

     The Author of the story, “the starfish” wisdom of teaching is be helpful even if the thought seems small, just think about it’ll take less time and make a big difference…

0 comments: