? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click o
n the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beautiful Quotes



"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart (Author, Unknown)."


"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say (Anon, unknown)."

"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it (Mary, Engelbreit)."

"So often time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key (The Eagles, Already Gone)."


"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them (Anon, unknown)."


“Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts (Author, Unknown).”


 “Anybody who thinks talk is cheap should get some legal advice (Franklin P. Jones)."



“The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers (William,
Shakespeare)."


“I can't control my destiny, I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be. There's only now, there's only here. Give in to love or live in fear. No other path, no other way. No day but today ( Larson, Johnathan).”


"Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become (Rohn, Jim)."


"Just when you thought you were the center of attention, I showed up (Author, Unknown)."


"You can't spell awesome without M-E (Author, Unknown)."

0 comments: